August 16, 2015
Fire Officer Examination (FOE)
Career Service Examination-Foreign Service Officer (CSE-FSO)
- Read thoroughly, and be guided, by the corresponding Examination Advisory No. 12, s. 2015 posted in the CSC website through this (link).
- Individual test result generation through OCSERGS (Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System) shall be available by Oct. 12, 2015 and thereafter.
- Concerns on examination result, including verification of Examinee Number, should be coordinated directly with the CSCRO concerned.
- Certification of Eligibility for passers (printed on CSC letterhead, free of charge) shall be available by Oct. 27, 2015 and thereafter. (N.B.: CSC Eligibility card is not yet available.)
- Passers may also opt to apply for regular Certification of Eligibility (printed on security paper at cost). ###
LIST OF PASSERS
|CSCRO 1||CSCRO 1 (No Conduct)|
|CSCRO 2||CSCRO 2 (No Passers)|
|CSCRO 3||CSCRO 3|
||CSCRO 4 (No Conduct)|
|CSCRO 6||CSCRO 6|
|CSCRO 7||CSCRO 7|
|CSCRO 8||CSCRO 8 (No Conduct)|
|CSCRO 9||CSCRO 9 (No Conduct)|
|CSCRO 10||CSCRO 10 (No Passers)|
|CSCRO 11||CSCRO 11|
|CSCRO 12||CSCRO 12 (No Conduct)|
||CSC-CARAGA (No Conduct)|
|CSC-ARMM (No Conduct)||CSC-ARMM (No Conduct)|