3 August 2020 - In view of the pronouncement of the President on 2 August reverting the National Capital Region and the Provinces of Laguna, Cavite, Rizal, and Bulacan to a Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ) from 4 to 18 August 2020, all Offices in the CSC Central Office and all CSC Regional and Field Offices in the National Capital Region and the Provinces of Cavite, Laguna, Rizal, and Bulacan shall strictly observe work from home arrangement during said period.
CENTRAL OFFICE PUBLIC ADVISORY:
CSC clients are advised not to visit the CSC Central Office during the said period. The clients may avail of the following services and transactions online:
Integrated Records Management Office (IRMO)
1. Certification and Authentication of Civil Service eligibility
• Career Service (Professional and Subprofessional) Examinations
• Civil Service Examinations (CSE) conducted in collaboration with other agencies (e.g. Foreign Officer Examination, Fire Officer Examination, Penology Officer Examination, Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination)
• Civil Service Eligibility granted under Special Laws and CSC Issuances
2. CSC Issuances (Memo Circular, Resolutions, Decision)
3. Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Networth (SALN) for CY2010 to CY2018
4. Employee Records (Appointment Paper and Leave Records) for those who were assigned in agencies under the jurisdiction of the National Capital Region and Regional Office No. IV from CY1980 to CY1989
5. Service Card in various agencies from CY1930 to CY1989
6. Statement of Service Record of former CSC employees
Office for Legal Affairs (OLA)
3. Request for Legal Opinion and Legal Assistance on CSC Laws, Rules and Regulations through the Online Forum platform found at the CSC website, www.csc.gov.ph
Forms may be downloaded from the CSC website, www.csc.gov.ph. Clients will be advised of the date of pickup and corresponding legal fees.
Civil Service Institute (CSI)
1. Training calendar
2. Online Registration of CSI and L & D Programs/ Courses
3. The following may be viewed online and downloaded (as online resources):
a. List of accredited Learning and Development Institutions (ALDI)
b. Policy Guidelines for ALDI
c. L & D Plan
Human Resource Relations Office (HRRO)
1. Petition for Accreditation of Employees’ Organization
2. Application for Registration of Collective Negotiation Agreement
For further information of the above services, clients may visit the CSC website at www.csc.gov.ph.
For your guidance.
ALICIA dela ROSA-BALA
4 August 2020